√? ?If you are not satisfied within 30 days, you can return it for free.
√? ?Secure Payments Via?PayPal?and?CreditCard.
√? ?Handling time>> Ship?within 24 hours after payment.
√? ?Free Shipping Worldwide.
?We ship from California?
Life is Too Short To Ride?the Same Boring E-Bike.
The McQueen 750 is a?Street-Legal Electric Cruiser with Vintage American V-Twin Motorcycle Inspiration. ?It?does not require a license, registration or insurance to ride. ?With it's trademark aluminum frame and battery 'tank', the McQueen quickly reaches a top speed of 28mph via pedal assist and/or throttle. ?Customize Your Bike with a full line of options & accessories. ?Finally, an E-bike that is Undisputedly BadAss. ?
|28 MPH CLASS 3 ELECTRO CYCLE||35-45+ MILE RANGE|
|750W BRUSHLESS REAR HUB MOTOR||48V, 840 WATT-HR?BATTERY|
|300 LB PAYLOAD||FRONT AND REAR HYDRAULIC BRAKES|
|MATTE BLACK 'MURDERED OUT' COLOR SCHEME||6061 HYDROFORMED ALUMINUM ALLOY FRAME|
|26 X 4" FAT SAND OR STREET TIRES||7 SPEED SHIMANO SHIFTER|
|FULL COLOR LED DISPLAY||6.25" LED HEADLAMP WITH HI/LO BEAM|
BATTERY: 48V, 17.5 Ah (840 Wh) with Lithium NCA 18650 Samsung 35E cells, rated for 800 charge cycles
HUB MOTOR: 750W Bafang brushless geared rear hub motor - 80 Nm torque, 5:1 planetary gear reduction
CONTROLLER: 48V, 25amp
PEDAL ASSIST: Configurable 5-9 level pedal assist with sealed 12 magnet cadence sensor
DISPLAY: C900E-USB 3.8” color LCD Display w/ USB Port
- CHARGER: 48V, 3 Amp WT intellicharger, 110v
- Front: 6.5” LED headlight - 48V Hi/Lo Beam Function 400 lumens w/optional lens guard
- Rear: Independent dry battery taillight
- RANGE: 35-45+ miles per charge (estimate)*?Read more
- THROTTLE:?Right side twist throttle
- WIRING: Internally run, water resistant connectors and wiring harness
- BATTERY MOUNT: Concealed top tube mount
- BRAKE CALIPERS: Tektro HD-E350 Hydraulic Disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Aluminum alloy 4 finger grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- BRAKE PAD MATERIAL: Metallic
- BRAKE ROTORS: Tektro 180 mm front and rear
- CHAIN: KMC Z7
- CRANK SET: 44T, 170 mm ProWheel Pioneer forged alloy, dual-sided aluminum bashguard
- DERAILLEUR: 7-speed Shimano Altus
- FRAME: 6061 Aircraft Aluminum Fat Hydroformed?Tube, with CNC machined top tube
- FREEWHEEL: SunRace 13-28T stainless steel, 7 speed
- FRONT END: Rigid Steel, Triple-Tree, Stretched Style, 135mm Hub Spacing, 10mm Threaded Axle with Nuts
- GRIPS: Flat, Padded, Faux Leather with Stitching - Black or Brown
- HANDLEBAR: Alloy flat, 25.4mm, 28.5” wide; optional 13.5" x 32" wide ape hanger
- HEADSET: Threadless Internal Cups, Straight 1-1/8”
- KICKSTAND: Side-mounted, adjustable length
- PEDALS: VP-565 Alloy Platform, Black
- RIMS: Alloy, Double Wall, 26” X 80mm Outer Width, 36 Hole, Black
- SADDLE: CHIFA, Oversized Comfort, Faux Leather, Springs
- SEAT POST: Alloy, 30.4mm width, 300mm length
- SHIFTER DETAILS: Shimano SIS Index Trigger Thumb Shifter on Right, 7 speed
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 13 Gauge Front, 12 Gauge Rear, Black with Silver Nipples
- STEM: Double Crown Direct Mount, Alloy, Turn Stopper Pin
- TIRES: 26” x 4.0”, 5-20PSI, Black Sand or Street option
- TIRE TUBE: Schrader Valve?
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 76 lbs
- BATTERY WEIGHT: 8.2lbs
- MOTOR WEIGHT: 9.5 lbs (4.3 kg)
- FRAME SIZE: 19.75 in (50.16 cm)
- STANCE: 1.75” Seat Tube, 25.25” Reach, 27.25” Stand Over Height, 34” Minimum Saddle Height, 30.25” Width, 83” Length
Every Wicked Thumb Bike Is Built Like?Our Own Personal Bikes, So That The Feedback Is Always Top Level. ?
"Just purchased this mean machine! Love it. It delivers the goods and will turn the heads as you cruise on past. Assembly was easy. Fit and functionality is great. Components all have quality look and feel.?This is a bike that rides in the front."? -?Randy, MI
“My husband and I just bought two of these badass mo’fo’s!!!?The customer service is off the charts!?I’ll enjoy my rat for a long time cruising river walks and campgrounds!”?- Lori, NC
“So when I was 15 my parents gave me a top of the line stereo system for Christmas. For the first time I could describe what true joy felt like. Well the other day I had that exact feeling once more when my Mcqueen 750 Blvd arrived.?Folks this bike is so dope!?It's a beast, thick, solid and sturdy, I absolutely love it, not one complaint. The ride is smooth and the power is boss, great torque to get up to speed. ?Ron and crew have been over the top helpful since the first email. They helped me customize my bike even further. Will forevermore be a WT customer.?Assembly was a snap, about an hour, much of it spent in awe, with no glitches. Stay wicked!”?-?Shane,?St. Pete, Fla
“I am so happy with the Rio! Wow! Took it out last night and rode with about 30 other bikers with their cruisers and custom stretches and a few other ebikes. The Rio got alot of admiration.?It's So solid and comfortable and Fast!?My Ruffian probably won't get alot of mileage now. LOL!”?- Ted, Michigan
“I took delivery on my Blacked Out and Bad Ass McQueen 750 in June after waiting impatiently for it to arrive while biding my time during the lockdown. I think I was one of the lucky first order gang. I fell in love with this bike at first ride. I placed my order online in March after just seeing a few photos of this bad boy--the toughest looking electric bike on the market. I get as many thumbs up on the McQueen as I do on both of my Harleys combined.?I couldn't be happier and am proud to be a member of the McQueen gang. Thanks Wicked Thumb!”?- Ron, Maryland
“I purchased my Wicked Thumb McQueen about a month ago.
Everywhere I go people love the bike. It is a lot of fun to ride. It is a great bike.
I bought a rack for it. I load it on my truck and go camping up to the Delta right around Bethel island.”?- Ron, Pleasanton, CA
I searched all the local bike shops in Hawaii, and could not find a Ebike I really liked, then I saw the McQueen BLVD and was super excited, thought the price was fair and ordered one. My expectations were exceeded upon receiving the bike. I really love this bike, its very well built, looks great, and performs very well. I cant believe how long the battery last and love the pedal assist feature. I highly recommend Wicked Thumb. The company has great customer service and answers all your questions. Great Bike!!! Now My son wants one."?- Johnny, HI
Very EZ to work with and Ron was very helpful when I called for some info on the install my McQueen 750 now I just have to learn how to ride it!?- Tom, MI
Amazing! Super quality! Love it !?- Csaba, NJ
Sick bikes!! Cool employees!! Top quality!! Loved mine so much, bought another for the wife. -?Gary, TN
Our original intention
Provide interesting, fashionable and high-quality products in the world. We will do our best to provide customers with excellent customer service support, because we attach great importance to absolutely zero-risk customer satisfaction.
Insured Worldwide Shipping:Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
Money-Back Guarantee:If your items arrive damaged or become defective within 30 days of?normal?usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
Safe & Secure Checkouts:We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.